The position requires an experienced and professional Executive Assistant, to support our CEO, Chief Admin and General Manager located in USA and Philippines. You pride yourself on gaining the trust of those you support, things being in their place, and catching mistakes before they happen. You enjoy contributing to key projects, embrace new communication technologies, and can capture the key points and action items in meetings, even with very complex technical discussions. If you’re an organized person who loves problem solving and playing a key role in an exciting, growing telecom construction company, this is the role for you.
- Proactively manage calendars for our CEO and executive team members as required
- Prepare and make often complex travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organize and manage meetings, including Board of Director meetings and key customer/vendor meetings
- Involved in key projects, often of a very confidential nature
- Independently perform research to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Process expense reports, vendor invoices and purchase orders as needed
- Act as the point of contact among executives, board directors, employees, customers, suppliers and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare and format information, i.e., e-mails, presentations, reports, etc., for internal and external audience and recipients
- Take minutes/notes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Very experienced with the MS Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with various technology communication platforms, such as Zoom, MS Teams and Google Meet.
- Commitment to accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong research and sourcing abilities
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under tight deadlines and minimal supervision
- Highly organized with effective time management abilities
- Superb business etiquette and calm professionalism
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field of study.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position