- Responsible for all technical aspects of the telecommunication equipment deployment at designated job/project sites
- Onsite leader and decision maker on issues falling under the CM position scope.
- Responsible for ensuring readiness of site planned for deployment.
- Selecting employees or suppliers who will perform construction activities on site
- Negotiating scope items with suppliers,
- Deteremining and managing distribution of equipment and materials necessary or required for deployment
- Planning and scheduling installation and construction of jobsites that includes project schedule
- Forecast and sequencing of work
- Auditing construction works upon completion.
- Approving construction work as complete or declining as incomplete
- Ensuring construction decisions are within budget of project or jobsite
- Delegating administrative tasks to construction coordinators who provide support to the CM.
*CMs are expected to delegate construction work in the field and not perform construction work themselves