- Executes project plans and schedule of implementation Manages accredited contractors and ensuring proper preparations are done
- Make sure that project schedules are strictly followed
- Coordinate project activities with relevant customer teams from survey, to implementation and acceptance
- Applies for a project work order from customer engineering team
- Manages and execute project adjustments or change requests
- Ensures project quality output levels are acceptable to agreed standards
- Arranges acceptance test schedule with customer planning and engineering teams
- Ensures adherence to project safety protocols
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.