- Prepares all the necessary requirements / documents for project execution
- Performs site inspections prior to project integration and acceptance
- Monitors contractor onsite performance and provide support when required
- Provides technical and engineering solutions on site to contractors
- Acts as interface between contractor and and relevant customer teams
- Provides technical status reports to project head / team on a daily basis
- Performs audit and ensures that quality of installations are acceptable to agreed standards
- Coordinate customer planning and engineering teams for acceptance scheduling and execution
- Ensures adherence to project safety protocols
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): project management, leadership skills Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.