Site Acquisition Specialist is responsible for identifying, researching, analyzing, negotiating lease
contracts and zoning for wireless telecommunications sites.
- Negotiate lease acquisitions and lease amendments required for telecommunications
- Oversee specific leasing operations and ensure that assignment and scheduling of related work
follows agreed-upon timelines.
- Act as the point person and facilitates access pass, set meetings and other co-ordination with
lessor for site acquisition, construction, telecom, transmission
- Work directly with Site Acquisition Manager and/or other site acquisition and construction
personnel to provide site acquisition expertise in all aspects of project.
- Coordinate, schedule and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments
- Acquisition of Owner’s documents as proof of ownership (TCT, Tax declaration, others required). Conversion, SPA, Extra judicial and other required documents that will support ownership and
legal requirement are included. Segregation plan included.
- Secure NTP to construct from the Lessor.
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-out packages, and attend client
meetings or deployment calls as required.
- Assist Management in tracking and reporting site acquisition self-perform revenue/market credit
and preparation of client billing.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsive to e-mails, SMS and phone calls.
- Ability to manage a heavy travel workload, i.e., 80%, and must be public transportation savvy.
- Public speaking and presentation skills preferred.
- Excellent computer/reporting skills, including a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and other database/project management tracking tools.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision with tight deadlines and high volume of projects.
- Highly motivated and able to work under aggressive project schedules and fast pace environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience is required.
- 2-5 years of experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.