The Site Acquisition Support Staff will coordinate and maintain project information and support the site
acquisition team and project manager on wireless telecommunications site builds
- Submit zoning and permitting applications.
- Navigate government websites to verify authenticity of documents, i.e., TCT, Tax declaration, etc.
- Facilitate communication meetings between and project teams and internal organizations.
- Help meet project deadlines and drive the project forward with support of the project manager and other resources.
- Facilitate project tracking and scheduling requirements and maintain all project information and documentation.
- Support customer requirements through the use of customer tools and processes.
- Submit invoice requests and maintain a record of all transactions
- Upload documents to customer database
- Update weekly reports including general Project Tracker updates with forecast/actual date recordings
- Perform duties as assigned by the Site Acquisition Project manager
- Highly organized and able to manage and maintain project information and documents in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player who can help coordinate project tasks within the team.
- Familiar with project and document tracking methods, preferably web-based systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsive to e-mails, SMS and phone calls.
- Willing to travel and perform field work as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience is required.
- 0-2 years of experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.