The Technical Project Coordinator is in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings/conference calls, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner and within budget.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings/conference calls.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES & REGISTRATIONS:
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field of study.
- One (1) year experience in related field.
- Fresh graduates who are willing to learn are welcome.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Home-based and willing to work on US Central time zone.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by
people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.