Repair, install or maintain mobile or stationary radio transmitting, and receiving radio equipment communications systems used in cellular telecommunications, mobile broadband, and radio equipment in customer premises. May test and analyze network coverage. Climb communication towers to install, replace, or repair antennas or auxiliary equipment used to transmit and receive radio waves.
- Read work orders, blueprints, plans, datasheets or site drawings to determine work to be
- Lift equipment into position, using cranes and rigging tools or equipment, such as gin
- Bolt equipment into place, using hand or power
- Inspect completed work to ensure all hardware is tight, antennas are level, hangers are properly fastened, proper support is in place, or adequate weather proofing has been installed
- Test operation of tower transmission components, using sweep testing tools or
- Perform maintenance or repair work on existing tower equipment, using hand or power
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short
- Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication),
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in
- Engineering – Electronics/Communication or equivalent.